Sunday 28 February 2010

The Production Logos

We decided that we needed at least one production logo as we had planned to use a sound bridge from black to the opening shot with ‘Hey Joe’. This also conformed to film techniques as most films have production logos at the beginning. We decided we wanted to create our own. We made three different logos and decided to use them all as we had time (after cutting the unnecessary shots and parts of the story). They were also all of good quality. We added sound effect from iMovie that suited the logos and carried on. I made the ‘B Productions’ logo and Sonia made the ‘Spark Productions’ and ‘Bulls eye Productions’ logos. Sonia used Swish Max3, whilst I used stop motion animation for mine. Not having the software Sonia had, I used PowerPoint Presentation to create a smooth animation. I used ‘Academy Engraved LET’ font and created the shining star with various shapes. I then sent it to Sonia to put it into the software as everything I tried to use couldn’t flash the slides fast enough to make the sequence smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment