Friday 5 March 2010

7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in progression from it to the full product?

Our prelim task contained one major problem; we failed to adhere to ‘The Line’ or the ‘180 degree Rule’. In this project we made sure to understand fully and adhere to this rule. I have also learnt the importance of a schedule and how difficult it is to make a schedule work properly with only short windows to shoot in. This time we made a special effort to frame and light shots, and therefore we learnt how to do it. I wish to develop the skills in lighting and lighting continuity as these would possibly our weakest area. We also developed our use of titles as we had them over the picture instead of simply over black. Overall I feel I have honed all the skills I learnt in the Preliminary Task, from framing shots, to telling a story coherently.

No comments:

Post a Comment